This Webinar is brought to you exclusively by NAIFA and the Society of FSP.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017 has provisions set to expire by 2025. Equip yourself with knowledge, leverage evolving planning opportunities, and guide your clients confidently through impending shifts in the tax landscape.
Key Discussion Points:
- Deciphering the TCJA Provisions: Navigate the complexities of the expiring provisions and identify emerging opportunities.
- Engaging the Hesitant: Foster client dialogues around estate planning. Develop robust fact-finding skills, understand different listening styles, and create transparent, meaningful conversations.
- The Future of Taxation: As tax rates remain historically low, prepare strategies to shield clients from anticipated tax increases.
Now is the perfect moment to ready your clients for the impending alterations in estate and tax laws due to the TCJA's expiring provisions. Despite today's low tax rates, it's essential to strategize to minimize future client taxes.
Topics to Address:
- Examination of the TCJA provisions sunsetting by end of 2025.
- Planning implications of outright gifts made before 2025.
- Strategies to leverage exemptions and their significance.
- Techniques for clients bordering current/future estate and gift tax exemptions.
- Initiating discussions with hesitant clients.
- The essence of timely and relevant document updates.
- Emphasizing listening and solution-based approaches over sales pitches.
- Tools and techniques for effective and holistic planning.
- Collaborative planning with multidisciplinary experts.
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 12:00 - 3:00 PM Eastern
- Live Event: FREE for NAIFA & FSP Members; $49 for Non-Members.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits:
- CFP Credit: $5
- CPE/Accounting Credit: $5
- Prof. Recertification (PACE) Credit: $5
Note: NAIFA members will need a promo code to register for FREE.
To get your promo code, contact NAIFA's Member Experience Team by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Calling us at 877-866-2432
- Logging in at NAIFA's Member Portal and using the Support chat