NAIFA has announced that its Business Performance Center Impact Week will offer an amazing slate of virtual programing led by industry experts, March 23-25. Presentations will be high-impact and provide valuable takeaways focused on practice management, growing your business, and reaching new markets.
NAIFA’s Centers of Excellence, including the Business Performance Center, are designed to serve the entire community of insurance and financial professionals, and Business Performance Center Impact Week programs are open to NAIFA members and non-members, alike. Advance registration is required, and registration is now open.
NAIFA’s Business Performance Center Impact Week Schedule
Tuesday, March 23, 12-4 pm eastern
- Positioning Life Insurance as an Asset Class – Ron Lee, JD, CLU, ChFC, CAP, Mutual of Omaha
- Multicultural Matchup: Ensuring Your Agency Can Serve a Multicultural Market – Sheryl Brown Hickerson, Females & Finance
- Investment Strategy – Shannon Berry, Ameritas
- Working With Non-Profits and Universities – Jim Van Arsdale, Stearns Financial Group
Wednesday, March 24, 12-4 eastern
- Growing Your Practice – Shane Westhoelter, AEP, CLU, LUTCF, Gateway Financial
- Working With Small Businesses Post-COVID – Kathleen Bilderback, JD, LLM, Affinity Law Group & President, Society for Financial Service Professionals
- Modernizing Your Agency: New Growth Models for Practice Management – Ryan Pinney, LACP, President, Pinney Insurance and Sheryl Brown Hickerson, Founder, Females & Finance
Thursday, March 25, 12-4 eastern
- College or Retirement? Optimizing Your Clients’ Plans for Both – Brock Jolly, CFP CLU ChFC CLTC CASL RICP, Veritas Financial
- Serving Medical Professionals During COVID – Mark Massey, Director of Retirement Plan Development, Southern Medical Association
- Retirement Planning for Business Owners – Stacey McMahan, JD, CLU, ChFC, Pacific Life
NAIFA's Business Performance Center is a thought leadership hub for topics in practice management. In addition to hosting Impact Week, the Center offers monthly webinars, blog articles, and additional content designed to help insurance and financial professionals advance their business to the next level, whether they want to move from being solo advisors to business entrepreneurs or take their practices to new heights of success.
NAIFA would like to thank our Business Performance Center Impact Week sponsors who make the event possible: Ameritas, Females & Finance, Forum 400, Gateway Financial Advisors, the International DI Society, Mutual of Omaha, Pacific Life, Pinney Insurance, the Southern Medical Association, and Stearns Financial.